Friday - stuck in downtown Seattle - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Friday - stuck in downtown Seattle

Featured Replies

without a vehicle, anyone up for lunch?

  • Author

No snow, it melted a few days ago in most areas. I'm just here for company meetings for the week without a car.

snip, I'm just here for company meetings for the week without a car.

Hold it one minute. Your company sent you to Seattle for a week and didn't give you a car? Did they pay for the hotel???? Food???

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

his "company" must be a blonde with nice legs and a nicer set. Hope your wife dont find out man!

  • Author

My company brought me to Seattle for our annual sales meetings, awards dinner, and company party. I'm staying in downtown Seattle and really don't need a car. Everything is within walking or $5 cab distance. Of course they are paying for everything.

The best news is that I made it to this year's Presidents Club, won $$$ and a trip to Cabo San Lucas, and recieved the 2006 North American Sales Engineer MVP award. Woot!!!! Cabo Wabo, here I come!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.