Does this point gap look right to you? - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Does this point gap look right to you?

Featured Replies

I know Im chiming in on this a bit late, but no one has addressed the obvious. Maybe the whole timing needs to be adjusted a bit not just points. Retard - Advance. Sounds like that type of adjustment needs to be done.

I like my points. Easy to work on, easy to adjust. I have never worked on a car or motorcycle with an electronic ignition. 1978 or earlier.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.