bolt pattern and offset question - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

bolt pattern and offset question

Featured Replies

I'm hoping I can get some help here...I'm kinda out of it when it comes to this stuff..don't quite have a full understanding, so before I get new wheels or some old school mesh rims preferably...I have stock hubs and the factory manual says ( disc wheel dimensions are 14 x 1-1/2 J with 15mm (0.59 in) offset and hub bolt pitch diameter is 114.3 (4.5 in)

I'm looking at a set that is 4 x 3.93 or 4 x 100 bolt pattern and I assume these are no good...

I have also read on the net the most of the old school mesh wheels of clearance problems( spacers need?), and also I've seen them for sale saying 0 offset will fit 70- 78 Datsun... if the manual says 15mm offset how can that be.

I know stupid questions

4x100 will not fit. the offset that you can use is going to vary by specific wheel (because of wheel width). i believe there is a thread that talks about this in more detail if you want to search for it, since i don't know everything myself :)

  • Author

thanks tons...was just doing the serch now and Have done alittle more reading and getting it now...:knockedou ...I'll have a look at those threads

thanks again

Dan

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

like many others I really have always like the Riken mesh....I was 14 or 15 when these cars first came out and always had my heart set on one...had a 260 about 15 years ago...kick myself for selling it...

I know they are hard to come by and if you find them you have to be quick..

Thanks again did somemore reading and I got a handle on things now

Dan

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.