IGNORED

Watanabe of all sizes, shown on cars

zbane

I stumbled on this site, so far as I can tell, it shows various Wats in varying sizes on a wide variety of Datsuns/Nissans.

I thought it might be of interest, less for the rims, more for the thoroughness of models depicted. There are a lot of photos, and it will take some time to load, but it's worth it.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.rs-watanabe.co.jp/userspage_new/nissan.htm&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=4&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Ddatsun%2B200zg%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-US

You'll be at the end when this one shows up, gotta love the side pipes.

Also, each thumb has multiple shots, have fun looking around!

post-11908-14150799007286_thumb.jpg

Hey, Lachlan, you're famous...again.

Are those sizes right? Is your back wheel 14x9 -15 offset? If that's the case, then I'd better rethink the 15x8 -4 offset I was planning. Might have to beg / borrow / steal a pair off Gainsey's car :devious:

How'd your ride in the Fat Lady go? Can the man steer, or what? I started sorting myself out later in the day, but still managed to have a few moments.

Few good shots of the Fat Lady here Go to the QLD Rally Championships gallery, then select the NDSCC Sponsor Day gallery.

For example

And another

Hi Pete-

Well it actually says -19 on the website :) However I don't know. I didn't send them any offset info, so maybe they made an educated guess? The fronts mustn't be right though as they say Type B. I know they are Type A.

He sure can drive alright!! Bloody awesome ride. No wonder he had a queue.

Thanks for the link to the pictures too, I was hoping some would surface on the net sooner or later.

• 3 weeks later...