IGNORED

RHD 1970 G-Nose on Ebay

zbane

Buy it now $5900, but it seems to have some "issues," not the least of which is the poorly written description.

"THE DMV REGISTER THIS CAR AS 1970"

So it counts as a 1970 since the DMV didn't know what they were doing? I don't know much about an S31 myself but doesn't it have tail lights that didn't show up until 1974?

"THE DMV REGISTER THIS CAR AS 1970"

So it counts as a 1970 since the DMV didn't know what they were doing? I don't know much about an S31 myself but doesn't it have tail lights that didn't show up until 1974?

I was wondering the same thing. It also has Fuel Injection.

Wrong mirrors, replaced fenders, While I am not as familiar with S31 as Alan, Kats, or others, this car looks like it has had several donors, wire cutters, and Over confident POs over the years...Not to mention rust-in addition the shipping estimates given assume an operable car...The pictures almost look as if they were taken to exclude portions of the car and validate the ommissions with a pic of the spare tub and rust in unavoidable areas.

Absolutely a serious project with no way to test the operation of the extreemly rare parts specific to the operation of this RHD car. engine, efi plumbing, Gas tank, (fuel, brake, vapor) lines, exhaust, etc...

Could easily be a modification and not a restoration just from lack of replacement parts.

No way of knowing the obviously hacked harness is good.

Because of the high probability of registration problems, I'd have to ask for a copy of the title, and verify its integtiry with the state-the seller says it has current registration-I would guess that car probably hasn't run in at least a couple of years-meaning a good probability of California back taxes due if there are any problems in titling in another state-and my guess is even in the best circumstances there will be.

Will