fuel injection problem - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

fuel injection problem

Featured Replies

I have a 1977 280 z I just got it, I have a problem with the wirring for the fuel injectors one or more are crossed or something, I know where the ecu is, but Im not sure from there if the numbers swithc in some spots, I dont know much about cars, but willing to learn please help Thanks Mario

Mario,

All of the injectors fire at the same time-you probably have the spark plug wires crossed-but what is the car doing?

Will

Where are you located maybe one of us can come help you.

Is it missing or what is it doing?

Get yourself a copy of the 280Z Fuel Injection Bible:]Click here It explains a lot of the stuff you might need to know about the fuel injection system

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.