IGNORED

Backup switch help

ddezso

While I am posting I'd like to show you all the latest pics of my engine compartment. It is really coming along. Yesterday I removed everything from the right side of the engine block, cleaned it, and painted with the blue paint from Les at Classic Datsun Motorsports using a paint brush (there is no way I can pull the engine and do it properly). I think it turned out pretty good.

Check out the first pic from before I bought the car and the latest pic from yesterday. All of this work is paying off....

Just thought I'd share...

While I am posting I'd like to show you all the latest pics of my engine compartment. It is really coming along. Yesterday I removed everything from the right side of the engine block, cleaned it, and painted with the blue paint from Les at Classic Datsun Motorsports using a paint brush (there is no way I can pull the engine and do it properly). I think it turned out pretty good.

Check out the first 2 pics from before I bought the car and the latest pic from yesterday. All of this work is paying off....

Just thought I'd share...

post-9919-14150799009334_thumb.jpg

post-9919-14150799034354_thumb.jpg

post-9919-14150799034846_thumb.jpg