IGNORED

Glad to be here

BCs300z

I have been in the Z community for a while now, but not like this. I have been the proud owner of a 90 300zx that I raised from the dead may years ago. Just over 7 years now. I have always loved the look of all the Z cars...with the exception of the newest addition. :sick:

I am now looking to do something that I have always wanted to do, and that is to roll the clock back and get into the original. I am actively looking for a Z...not a ZX. Just a shell would be fine. I am looking to get going on another 5-7 year project. Not only for myself, but I would like to use it as a tool to teach my kids a thing or two as they grow up.

So with that, hello again, and perhaps someone out there has what I am looking for or can point me in the right direction.

thanks

Welcome!

You are sure to find paying for parts and putting them in a 240Z is much easier than doing much of anything under the hood of a 300!

Ther eare plenty of good project cars around, and I have all confidence that you will find what you are after(including all of the goals of the project)!

don't forget to check the classifieds her on this site, and there is always the local paper and ebay!

I think you will come to love the 240Z best of all!

Will

Welcome to the site, you'll find all the information you'll ever need, and then some.In your search for a workable Z, you might want to check out the Nashville area papers, especially the auto saver/I Wanna variety. Then there are the JunkYards, and the odd car lot.

If you are unsure about the quality of a find, take some pictures and post them, someone will chime in with suggestions/concerns, etc.

I am eager to track down my future endevour. And to have a Z I can actually work on without being double jointed and/or a catortionist. LOL. I will definitely be posting my findings for advice and review.

Also, for a long term project car, that I do indeed have the time to work on and not in need of a "running car", what is a fair price to pay for a project...with a good title? $500 - $1000 sound fair? I know that you get what you pay for, but I am wanting a car that DOES need work...but not so much that it becomes the money pit.