IGNORED

Any one have a Full wiring diagram for a R30 skyline

Noddle

Noddle,

I have an alternative for you depending on you problem the 81 and 82 wiring diagrams for the 280ZX non digital are almost identical to the l24E wire up in the HAYNES 280ZX Books in AUST.

If you want to post your problem someone may be able to help.

Send me a private message, I have R30 and all L series Zed loom information in my manuals if that helps.

cheers

Steve

Noddle,

I have an alternative for you depending on you problem the 81 and 82 wiring diagrams for the 280ZX non digital are almost identical to the l24E wire up in the HAYNES 280ZX Books in AUST.

If you want to post your problem someone may be able to help.

Send me a private message, I have R30 and all L series Zed loom information in my manuals if that helps.

cheers

Steve

Hi,

I'm after a full wiring diagram for a R30 ( 1 / 1985), I have a wiring diagram for the EFI, but it's a little different than whats in the car, ie, one plug in the diagram shows a round 9 pin plug from EFI to where the relays / fuses go, my R30 has a 8 pin rectangle plug,

Nigel

Nigel

I had a look at the R30 manual.

This is the main loom connector up on the firewall above the rear of the engine. The book shows round my 82 had the 8 pin flat as well. The late model sup does not show the 8 pin either. The actual wire diagram is not clear in R30 books for this plug what do you need from this connection.

Steve

Nigel

I had a look at the R30 manual.

This is the main loom connector up on the firewall above the rear of the engine. The book shows round my 82 had the 8 pin flat as well. The late model sup does not show the 8 pin either. The actual wire diagram is not clear in R30 books for this plug what do you need from this connection.

Steve

I was hoping to find a diagram that was the same as what was in the car, this way I thought that it would be easier to trace the wiries and remove whats not needed, I need to check the colours of the 9 pin plug to see if its the same colours on the 8 pin plug, and to see if they go to the same location,

thanks for your help.

pin setup

config

pins 1. 2. 3. blank

pin 4 colour is L (blue)

pin 5 colour is R (red)

pin 6 colour is Y/L (yellow/blue trace)

pin 7 colour is B/W (black/white trace)

pin 8 colour is B/L (black/ blue trace)

pin 9 colour is L/W (blue/white trace)

do you need end termination route for the colours

cheers

Steve

pin setup

config

pins 1. 2. 3. blank

pin 4 colour is L (blue)

pin 5 colour is R (red)

pin 6 colour is Y/L (yellow/blue trace)

pin 7 colour is B/W (black/white trace)

pin 8 colour is B/L (black/ blue trace)

pin 9 colour is L/W (blue/white trace)

do you need end termination route for the colours

cheers

Steve

This is this diagram I have for the "9" pin plug, see pict1 and pict 2,

sorry about the quality, the orginals are to large to upload

post-12467-14150798782065_thumb.jpeg

post-12467-14150798782706_thumb.jpeg

I tried looking at someof the wires, these are what I am thinking so far. just need to lookat the end runs on your engine / computer loom for confirm.

working from the information from R30 diagram on EF 48 ( 9 pin diagram from the manual) and EF 47 the diagram on the page before.

R = Red = pin 5 from fuseable link to the dropping resistor power to injectors.

Y/L= Yellow blue power from pin 13 on the computer to pull relay in on fuel pump relay then black to earth.

L = Blue = pin 4 from a fuseable link to through the efi relay to pin 27 on the computer when the relay is activated by ignition on.

B/Y = Black Yellow = pin 2 from ignition switch start through to cold start valve and thermite switch then to computer pin 26.

B/W = Black White = pin 1 ignition switch run to ic ignition unit and coil.

Couldnt finish tonight, this will take a bit of confirming so you work out what is what. please right down the steps for reference later like a log of what is what.

I will look at some more tomorrow.

Steve

sjcurtis,

can you scan and upload, your "EF 47" page,

The only information I have is page "EF 48", picture 1, 2 posts up.

Also if you look at picture 2 for 2 posts up, you will see that I have traced the 8 pin plug, if you look at the picture you will see I have numbers the 8 ping plug with corresponding number on the 9 pin plug,

so I believe I have all the wiring sussed out, but it would be nice to have the "full" wiring for the MR30

Nigel