IGNORED

Oddessey

JLPurcell

Finished disassembling the front end tonight. It has started to snow so I will not get it to the frame rack for awhile.<_< In the mean time I will start gathering parts for the next phase of my 72's life as a Z.:rolleyes: Still no luck with the calipers. Have been talking to Dave R. about a purist engine build. I will have to save for that! Looks basically the same under the cover.;) 

A car guy or gals worst nightmare is that when they die their spouse will sell their cars for what they told them they had in them. LOL

image1 (2).JPG

IMG_0082 (1).JPG

image2.JPG

Just found the NOS large diameter vent hose for my fuel tank. Hard to find had to pay $200.00 for the hose...OUCH! Once I get it I will be ready to put the NOS tank back in and fire the Z back up. I am getting excited after talking to Dave Rebello about the possibility of a purist build for my Z next winter. Any thoughts on my taking my matching numbers engine and having a stock appearing 2.7 stroker built.