IGNORED

Found a 240 in the junk yard!!

JeffMopar

there is several z's in a boneyard about 10 miles from my house however there is no 240's :( i found a couple 300zx's, one with a twin turbo. i found the 10th anniversery edition aswell. most are totaled however. Theres a 260z that was totalled by a drunk driver (found an empty 6 pack in the back and it looked like the cans were from the 80's. ) ive scraped many things off of it for when i attempted to restore my 240. Its amazing what u can find in these yards for such good deals. Sounds like a good find man, get what u can! you can never have to many parts around!!

Well I went again after work today. Picked up the grill, original exhaust manifold, rear interior panel 2 of the marker lights and all 4 trim pieces and screws for the markers, under hood light, all the hood hardware including the hinges, the board that covers the spare and the spare tire with rim and hold down and a whole bunch of misc. bolts and trim pieces.

The pics below show the car as it sits now. The hood was hit in the front and it looks like someone stepped on it so that is no good. The fenders are rotted on the bottom. I am going to take the headlight buckets and taillights on the next trip along with the valve cover and head and whatever else I can get in that trip.

post-3372-14150798719961_thumb.jpg

post-3372-14150798720172_thumb.jpg

post-3372-14150798720374_thumb.jpg

post-3372-14150798720574_thumb.jpg

post-3372-14150798720771_thumb.jpg

Well I went again after work today. Picked up the grill, original exhaust manifold, rear interior panel 2 of the marker lights and all 4 trim pieces and screws for the markers, under hood light, all the hood hardware including the hinges, the board that covers the spare and the spare tire with rim and hold down and a whole bunch of misc. bolts and trim pieces.

The pics below show the car as it sits now. The hood was hit in the front and it looks like someone stepped on it so that is no good. The fenders are rotted on the bottom. I am going to take the headlight buckets and taillights on the next trip along with the valve cover and head and whatever else I can get in that trip.

How about that side mirror; it looks pretty good. How about the bumpers too? Looks like the car has a nice resting place there. Had a Z just like her at one time.