IGNORED

datsun 240K carpet kit

73skyline

• 3 months later...

Don't buy the ones from Queensland Quality moulded carpets, they advertise in street machine as doing the 1973 skyline coupe or sedan, when the kit I bought arrived it didn't fit the front section of my car at all. After speaking to the guy he admitted to me that they just sent me a 200b coupe kit not a 240k kit. The rear section was almost exactly right but I had to take the front section in to get fixed, there was too much excess on the transmission tunnel so I had to get it cut down the middle to take the excess removed.

It looks alright now but I had my girlfriend help me put it in (very bad idea) and now one side in the front is further back than the other. Don't get a girl to help you put it in is what I'm trying to say I suppose.

i am going to get the C210 skyline carpet from tru-fit..

I bought a set from them around 4 years ago at summernats, and they were really good! they don't specifically list the 240K now, but from everything i have read C210 should fit (and i presume that is what i had, there would be no reason for them to stop selling c110 ones!). if only i was at that stage so i could confirm :)

do not buy the ones from ebay either.. but i have already said that

just sent em another email.. fingers crossed (again), hopefully now we know they sold it 2 years ago.. they may find it..

mastadd, are you sure you didn't use the C210 one? they list it on their site as 240k (but year is 78+)

i just went thru a mag, with there add and one from knox auto carpet from 2000,

And it still only listed c210! so it could be that i got a C210 one and didnt even relise or they didnt tell me, but by all acounts it fits so i guess that helps, ill go and get some photos right now