Front spoiler for 72 Z ? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Front spoiler for 72 Z ?

Featured Replies

I know i can look in the classified ads, but I want to know what kind is the best..I still want to keep the bumper on the car.

Do they make one that bolts on - or are they molded on? fiberglass or composit.. Can anyone help me with this..

Cheers, Dean

All of them are set up to bolt on, but they can be bonded. "Best" depends on what you are after, radiator cooling, ground effects, visual appeal...

MSA, Black Dragon(that name still gets me...), and other vendors have pics of the most common ones, others can be found at SHowcarparts.com, and in our Archives. I am partial to both the BRE SPook, and the one on my red car in my gallery. Most are made of fiberglass or urethane, an impact on a carbon fiber version might well damage the sheetmetal it was bolted to...

Will

I have a fiberglass one you can see in the my user gallery. I had it up for sale, no one took it. Still available if you want it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.