My '75 280Z. Needs a few things - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My '75 280Z. Needs a few things

Featured Replies

So it is not perfect, Lord knos it does not run nearly as good as my 240Z used to, but it looks okay.

post-824-14150792057555_thumb.jpg

Well it certainly LOOKS pretty darn impeccable...

Colour coded bumpers and window sills not to my taste though :sleep:

haha.. run as good as your 240 USED to. See my website for more details. ROFL Yeah i'm trying to laugh about it...

michael

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

mperdue,

Dude your in deep with that 240. Dont take it wrong I wish you the best of luck on it. But your A bigger man then I for taking that on.

Do you still need the 1/4 boards? I dont think mine are broken. Let me know. o yah there tan.

Timberwolf -

Please don't take this wrong it just I'm not exactly sure what your asking for? Your car looks great!

  • Author

Thanks, but the mouse under the hood is all but dead. I seriously need to rebuild.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.