Need Help With Brake Part! - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need Help With Brake Part!

Featured Replies

I Need The Metal Push Rod That Connects The Brake Booster To The Brake Pedal And I Need It Asap! Please Let Me Know Where To Get One Or If Anyone Has One!

Keith

  • Author

Yes Black Dragon Auto has a whole repair kit that does include the rod but it is 160 bucks!! I just need the push metal rod! Does anybody have a parts car or anything?

Keith

Keith you will get better results if you fill out your location and what year and model of car you own. Makes a big difference in parts. The build dates really help.

  • Author

Ok Its for my 1971 Datsun 240z I Live in Northern California

Thanks

Keith

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

isn't it interchangeable with other datsun push rods? try to take the old one "if you have it" and look for compatible one in junky yards..

sorry if I'm mistaken.

If you are in the Sacramento area, I may be able to help you out.

  • Author

I dont have the old one at all. I bought a new brake booster and it didnt come with the rod. Its for my 1971 Datsun 240z made 4/71

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.