Making Mp3 **** for car stereo - Page 4 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Making Mp3 **** for car stereo

Featured Replies

I worked at a recording studio for a couple of years-I learned what to listen for, and what not to listen to...I must admit the Pioneer Centrex I had for my sterio before starting work there just didn't cut it after a few days...

I make copies of my cds for the vehicles as well-originals stay in the house.

I also have broad musical tatses, I must admit, my digital cable spends as more time on the music only channels than it does actually showing a show, with 45 unique programming music channels just about anyone can find what ever type of music they want.

Will

WIll

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.