IGNORED

GC210 brakes

77JAPAN

Get some accurate measurements.

Diameter of rotor, centre hole size, depth of 'hat' from back of rotor to wheel mounting face.

They MAY be the same as HGC210 (Oz market) in which case new rotors can be sourced from DBA, Brembo and others.

Rear drums - inside diameter, width of operating surface, depth of drum and diameter of centre hole.

I've heard of 240/260Z drums being used but suspect that offset is different so backing plate from 260Z would have to be adapted too.

The Z finned aluminim drums are supposed to dissapate heat better and were a popular upgrade. There are also finned iron drums that are not as efficient as the aluminum ones, but better than the stock ones. I am going finned aluminum drums once I get the car back to Hawaii. If the C210 and C110 are similar, the drums should fit.

The Z finned aluminim drums are supposed to dissapate heat better and were a popular upgrade. There are also finned iron drums that are not as efficient as the aluminum ones, but better than the stock ones. I am going finned aluminum drums once I get the car back to Hawaii. If the C210 and C110 are similar, the drums should fit.

so if i wanted to upgrade my 1977 gc210 drums, what year/model should i look for in getting the z finned aluminum drums? 240z?260z?280zx?

so if i wanted to upgrade my 1977 gc210 drums, what year/model should i look for in getting the z finned aluminum drums? 240z?260z?280zx?

My car's a Hakosuka, so I was going with 240Z. Lachlan's C110 is closer to yours, so maybe he could help.

Well, you can rule out the 280ZX as it had discs on the rear.

Mine were from a 240Z, which I had lying around anyway so I thought, "Why not?"

Like Art said, you need to measure some things and do some research to find out :) C210 is unfamiliar territory on these boards. Some of the guys at www.skylinesaustralia.com (Classic Skylines forum) may be able to help.

Well, you can rule out the 280ZX as it had discs on the rear.

Mine were from a 240Z, which I had lying around anyway so I thought, "Why not?"

Like Art said, you need to measure some things and do some research to find out :) C210 is unfamiliar territory on these boards. Some of the guys at www.skylinesaustralia.com (Classic Skylines forum) may be able to help.

i joined up that forum but for some reason, i'm unable to post or reply to the topics. i sent a notification to the site admin, but i never hear from them... :(