IGNORED

usa old school nissan skyline owners

77JAPAN

I guess it depends on how far you want to go, but to this point all of the replica fiberglass bits have only run me $600U.S. or so. Depending on what kind of deal one can get on the fender mirrors (I have seen them range from $150-$400), the badges should not cost more than $200-$300. So that is where I came up with the figure. Again, I'm only throwing out general numbers.

Brian

the dr30 is great, but in california they need to be epa/c.a.r.b. certified, which can cost thousands. btw, that red car has been certified. if you're not in calif. then it don't matter to you of course

the r32 gt-r is even greater, but those are even more difficult and costly to legalize in calif.

a guy in san diego recently bought a junker r32 gt-r and had $40k usd into it by the time he got it certified, and it's bone stock and needs tons of work like engine/susp. mods, wheels, seats, not to mention a respray

Is the car smoke gray color? If so I think I saw the car in the employee lot at Sea World here in San Diego a couple months ago. I was there in the employee lot picking up my daughter, I parked right in front of it looking it over for about 15 minutes....I had the same colored car R32 in Yokosuka when I lived there. It was a blast to drive...had to give it away when I left:( .