Billboard - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Billboard

Featured Replies

Found it in this months Consumer Reports.

post-5894-14150798308742_thumb.jpg

Cops are the butt of some great jokes. I don't envy them though...I don't call a comedian when my house or my car gets broken in to...or worse.

Yair Jim,

That's a good one mate.

Is that a vehicle or bike hiding behind the bill board ??

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

  • Author

Looks like a portable sign mounted on a truck?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I live 15 minutes from Danbury, CT!! I never saw that though... DARN!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.