Looking for wheel spinners for Libre's - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for wheel spinners for Libre's

Featured Replies

I am looking for wheel spinners/knock offs that would fit 14" American Racing Libre wheels. I have been watching e-bay for quite some time with no luck. Anyone out there have a set they want to get rid of?

Thanks Matt V

Hey Matt--

You might go to e-bay and look up a seller named "TorqueThrust.Terry's Accessories".

He deals in American Racing Equipment rims and caps/spinners. He has several different styles---here's one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/American-Racing-leMans-Libre-knockoffs-Datsun-Triumph_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43961QQihZ019QQitemZ8058994547

Give him an e-mail. He should be able to find or get what you are looking for.

Let's see a pic of those Libre's! :classic:

Jim D. :bunny:

"Zup"

What is the inner diameter of the holes in your wheels. I have a set of four two ear knock offs on pedistals with 70mm o.d.

Stephen---If Matt isn't interested I am. We'll see----then talk if your agreeable to it. :classic:

Jim D. :bunny:

"Zup"

  • Author

Stephen,

My wheels have an inside diameter of 2 and 1/4 inch or 5.5 cm.

the outside diameter is 2 and 5/8 inch or 6.5 cm.

do you have any pics?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Stephen,

My wheels have an inside diameter of 2 and 1/4 inch or 5.5 cm.

the outside diameter is 2 and 5/8 inch or 6.5 cm.

do you have any pics?

The ones I have wouldn't fit then.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.