IGNORED

Great Body & Paint shop in Denver area

beandip

My Wife and I were just in Denver this past week visiting friends. While there I came across a Body shop the is top notch. I looked closely at three of the cars that they had finished , after collisions and they had done complete paint jobs on two of them. FLAWLESS , really nice . One had been T-boned and the other the right front fender and door. I would take my car there in a heartbeat. They are in Lafayette , at 1265 Rock Cr. Circle 720 890 0954 . The name of the business is Exotic Bodies by Jim . I didn't ask any questions about pricing , but work like this is top quality . Just thought I would pass on the info . Gary :)

you were in denver and never called? You just see if I call when I'm in beaverton oregon. :-P

As far as body shops go, most of them are in only for insurance collision repair and rarely do complete paint jobs any more. There are a few in the Denver area that do complete restoration and you do pay for it. You might find a small repair shop that will take on a complete paint job as they have time for it, but don't expect it back in less than a month.

Next time you're in Denver let me know. Maybe there will be a car show or something worth going to see.

We were there for only a short time and were being sh-offered around to see the sights . We were only at there home for the first day . They wanted us to be accustomed to the high altitude . One day isn't enough :) . Us old farts need more time than that. We went to Black Hawk and I won $150.00 that was fun. I don't imagine we will be visiting Denver for a while though. Did you meet up with Bryan when he was in Denver ? Gary I know what you mean about the panel changers and spot painters. This outfit is a custom body shop from the work I saw that was done. Show Quality. But I am sure they want bucks for this kind of work . Good quality like this takes time and talent.

Probably not, what's bryans screen name? When was he here?

yeah, the altitude does get to you. It still gets to me especially when I go over the mtns to the western slope. And I've been here since '72.

And I just noticed, you snubbed lonetreesteve too, but that's ok, even if you did PM him he probably never would have responded anyway, he never reads his pm's ;-)