Turbo SU setup on ebay??? - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Turbo SU setup on ebay???

Featured Replies

Well.. looks like my memory isn't too good... Here's a comparison in April 72 Road & Track... on the Crown Turbo vs. Stock vs. the BRE C-Production Z.

I believe we have an IZCC Member, that is also in the Gateway Z Club - that might still be running his Crown Turbo Set-up.

FWIW,

Carl B.

Carl Beck

Clearwater, FL USA

http://ZHome.com

I like the quote from this article where it says "with 7-sec 0-60 mph and 18.2-sec 0-100 mph figures recorded before the head gasket gave up...." Somehow I don't think I want one of these on my Z.

I think the head gasket problem has been solved in the last 34 years. People are running more boost than they did back in 72 not having that problem.

A pure copper gasket with stainless liners for the piston area is available and would mean not wasting another thought on a headgasket-they are about $100 delivered.

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.