hello from Colorado - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

hello from Colorado

Featured Replies

Hello

I am restoring my first z a 72 240 I am having a good time doing so, I look forward to reading all your posts and finding material. have a good one

Reedemon

Welcome I am in the middle of a refresh on a 70.

  • Author

great

maybe you can help me out on finding front and rear strut inserts for my 240Do you of any dealers?

I got my kyb's from the same guy as Arne posted on your other post. .

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

im located in colorado.. down in centennial

welcome to the board.. need any help with the restore gimmie a shout

I recently joined the club as well, I am in Colorado Springs. I have found a ton of useful information here for my refresh of a '73 240z. Good luck.

Remember....using the search function can reveal all sorts of good information!

Welcome to the board. Lotsa great info and great people willing to help. Good luck on your resto!

yep Z car club of colorado...

i attend a few of the meetings from time to time.. but im in it for the track days!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.