IGNORED

How would you like Nissan Sport to Honor the S30

hls30.com

What can Nissan Sport do to Honor the S30  

100 members have voted

1. 1. What can Nissan Sport do to Honor the S30

• 1) A continuous section specific to the early Z. Early Z content is always on specific page(s)
    • 2) A continuous article placement for the early Z articles.
    • 3) Publish the member contributed story of the Z. Abridged from posts.
    • 4) A section on the Website specific to the early Z.
    • 5) A s30 specific letters section.
    • 6) A continuing history of Nissan racing column.`
    • 7) A Z history contest
    • 8) A Nissan parts trivia contest with questions from all Nissans
    • 9) A continuing article on what made the series one unique.
    • 10) Keep the S30 in the pages, and do what it takes to make the magazine profitable.

How would you like Nissan Sport to Honor the S30?

The new magazine will have more coverage of more cars in more pages, what would you like to see to it have to honor the car that started all of this?

I am glad that there will still be a magazine that will have coverage of the S30-even if it is in the back, behind the ads for "minute rice", if that is what it takes so be it.

If my thoughts are not in line with yours, post, but remember, the first call of Nissan Sport is to have content for ALL Nissan enthusiasts.

These are only suggestions, nothing says any will be implemented, thought about, reacted to, or even read by anyone at Nissan Sport, but by the same token, nothing says they won't either.

My request.

1.) Make sure its not in the appendix section as a "This Date in Nissan/Datsun History."

2.) Be accurate with reporting on S30's. Ie There are more than just American spec S30's.

3.) Put us on the cover of the 1st edition. Cheap plug but could win us over :-)

obviously the magazine will need to stay profitable, and that will be done by looking for the largest reading base. That will be the guys with the new cars.

Are you worried about keeping the base of S30 readers? Or are you looking to widen the scope of the magazine thus create a larger target market?

My suggestion would be to remember where you came from, and look at where you are going, and do the best you can.

Ron, we want to do a feature on your cars. I know you have the Z and the rodster. Do you also have a 510 as well? If so I think it would make a great cover shot using all three. I think we have a pro photographer in the SoCal area. I'm not sure what issue it would be in, but I will campaign for it to be in either the second or third issue. Get back to me on the third car.

Art