Replacement hood - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Replacement hood

Featured Replies

I have been PMed a couple of times and read on several posts that you can not get one of these.:mad: Yet, when I got home from work friday afternoon this box was leaning against the garage door. ROFL

Yep OEM hood.:P

post-1188-14150797628485_thumb.jpg

post-1188-14150797628764_thumb.jpg

+1. You can get a OEM hood and fenders. I have both new in box in my garage.

  • Author

My new fenders are no longer in the boxes. They are in the installation process. OEM also.

  • 1 year later...

Jim ordered them from his local Nissan dealer.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

How much are they? Anyone got a Dealer I can go though? The guys where I live say there is no way they can order any. I think they are lazy. They suck.

Call Joe or Jordan at Lithia Nissan Parts in Eugene at 541-686-2211, tell 'em you're with the 240Z club. That's only 40 miles down the freeway from you, so no shipping costs.

  • Author

I ordered the hood from a Nissan dealer. Walked in with the part number and they said they would have it in a week. Called me four days later and my brother stopped and picked it up for me. Owning the club CD on part numbers has paid off over and over again.

How much did the hood and the fenders run you from the dealer?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.