IGNORED

The L28R Engine

Eiji, Thanks. I personally called them (i have no affiliation) and they were able to make a match with my engine number to an R30 Nissan Skyline. Is that a shared engine with the 280z? I am very amateur at this stuff... so please forgive my ignorance.

sblake01: First verify if a new user is for real before you call them a SPYBOT.

Edited by jirospy

In South Africa , there been build localy homlogation specials from different manufacturers , for example BMW build a 7 series with a with a 24 valve 6 cil M5/6 engine , Chevrolet build on a Vauxhall Firenza a V8 302ci car called a Chevy CanAm , Alfa Romeo build a GTV 6 3.0l engine , All these cars a 100 each , where localy build as homolgation specials for South Africa , Is it possible Nissan did the same with the Skyline ?

I personally called them (i have no affiliation) and they were able to make a match with my engine number to an R30 Nissan Skyline.
I didn't notice this statement before. You're saying that you called Parts Train and someone threre was able to, by using the engine number, match it up to a particular vehicle type? I'm afraid the flag will have to come out on that one: 27ww45g.gif

I didn't notice this statement before. You're saying that you called Parts Train and someone threre was able to, by using the engine number, match it up to a particular vehicle type? I'm afraid the flag will have to come out on that one: 27ww45g.gif

sblake01: Since you have so much time on your hands reading my old posts and re-evaluating your immediate dismissal by erroneously thinking I am a "SPYBOT" and today come back with additional useless and offensive language ... it would be best that you put your energy into calling that parts company to verify my comment rather than continue posting negative comments in this forum. Also, thanks for such a warm welcome into this forum.

I told you why said what I said and you (apparently) were okay with the explaination (post #29-30). I'm also telling you that somewhere in your communication with Parts Train, you've been misinformed. Why would you take that as a knock against you rather than against Parts Train? As far as a need for me to call them? I've spoken to them in the past and personally, I wouldn't use them to verify anything based on my experiences with them. Oh, and warm welcomes are my specailty.:kiss: But, seriously, ease up and quit taking it personally, it's the internet.:beer:

Edited by sblake01