IGNORED

I'm thinking of buying a new car, need suggestions!

BuDavid

hi guys, I need to buy a new car, coz I've had it with used cars since my 1982 BMW's 525 AC broke down while I was going to work!:mad:

I thaught of buying a new car on leasing, and the plan is like this, I'll sell my 300ZX coz I really dont like it, and frankly I regret buying it, not because of mech. problems but the car doesn't taste like Z!

after selling this car the real step comes, shall I buy a compact reliable car like TOYOTA yaris or corolla.. or go to higher stuff which considered as less reliable and have costly maintenance+insurance like Dodge Charger (which I admire its design between the latest models)?

other thing, does anyone owe a Dodge DURANGO 5.7 HEMI? coz there is a guy in my nieghbourhood that wants to sell his car, well he wants someone to just continue paying the leased amount, it is 2005 and has 50000Km with full options! it has a 7 year waranty and remaining 5.5 years allready..

I hope that I can get a good advice from you people.. thanks.

well, u know what guys, since we are out of the subject, I'm also out of it coz that durango wasn't really a good bargin..

I found a 1992 C4 corvette LT1 with and original 30000km!

cost 8000$ maybe much, but doesnt worth it? the car looks like new!

but I need to sell that damn Z32 first:(

well, u know what guys, since we are out of the subject, I'm also out of it coz that durango wasn't really a good bargin..

I found a 1992 C4 corvette LT1 with and original 30000km!

cost 8000$ maybe much, but doesnt worth it? the car looks like new!

but I need to sell that damn Z32 first:(

Stay away from the 92 Vette....may as well keep the Z32. As an Infiniti G35 Coupe owner, I would HIGHLY recommend the G35(Nissan Skyline) Coupe or Sedan. Also the Nissan Patrol that you get there is a pretty nice ride.

Montezuma,

man the Z32 is really tastless car, I rather ride a Z31, and why do u say that about the corvette? is it that bad??

I thaught that u guys like the too much there?

on the other hand, the G35 is a bit too much $$ for me;)

but thank u for the advise:)

deadflo,

if I had too much money I wouldnt look for a corvette 92 but a BMW M3 pal!

besides, money is not everything in this life!

we lived much better when there was not much money if u want the truth, beleave it or not..

those days weren't that far behind