IGNORED

Ever thought...

Have you ever thought that if you had the money and the means of doing so, you would approach your project completely different? Or that, you'll get it done, but maybe sometime in the future you'll re-restore it so its done much better?

I was just thinking today, that even though I just sprayed primer on my car last night, there's some things I would I could've fixed differently or completely replaced. Just wondering if lots of people have pondered this.

Hey, if I was independently wealthy I'd quit work today.....ROFL Fortunitely, dreaming costs nothing!!! Sure, if money was not an issue my Z, and who knows what else, would be the envy of many. That funny little thing called "reality" keeps getting in my way!

Tom

Ever thought...

I try not to...it makes my brain hurt.

Seriously though, I hate doing things twice so I try to do as complete a job as I can based on the time and funds available at the time. Sometimes, as in now, this adds to the length, complexity, and cost of the project. In the end I'm sure I'll have a smile on my face so it will be worth it no matter what. :D

My dreams for the car would involve getting all the rust fixed and adding sub-frame connectors. Then, a G-nose and flares and a fat set of 16" Watanabe's to fill the flares. Then there's the suspension, and engine. I'll settle for a fun daily driver instead that I car park anywhere.