Wrecking 240K and Datto 1600 - Page 2 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wrecking 240K and Datto 1600

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah bumper is straight has irons,sold lesser 1600 bars for 4 times that!

All doors guards etc have rust in frame, free to pick up

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I can't believe the 240K has tilt adj and my 300 twin turbo doesn't

FS

240K owners manual $7

K rim centre cap $4

15x6 corvette style mags GC to suit 1600 maybe 240K $80

14x6 Bathursts excell suit 1600 $200

twin 42 weber setup for 1600 $500

heaps of excell panels for 1600

280zx parts

Hi Steve,

Do you have a spare 240K 4door passenger side rear quarter window? the last window on the left. Where are you? If I can't find one locally I may have to look interstate.

What is a K rim centre cap ? Can you post a pic?

Thanks,

Jim.

If it's one of these,

partscar_09_thumb.jpg

I do believe 440k should be interested! (The blue car is missing one)

  • Author

Thanks Alfa Identical to that one

Jim i'm central Vic $5 + post if you can't find one

Id be interested in a right front quater panel if its in resonable condition. Also rear chrome 'eyebrows' would be nice if theyre not stuffed? Cheers,

Tom

  • Author

I'll be back Sunday

post-4151-14150797368884_thumb.jpg

post-4151-14150797369189_thumb.jpg

post-4151-14150797369391_thumb.jpg

post-4151-14150797369586_thumb.jpg

post-4151-14150797369786_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.