IGNORED

Bathurst Prince meetup

khughes

Hi Guys,

on the weekend the price GT club of australia had a meetup at bathurst. Luckily i was able to drop in and meet up with both Jim and Lachlan (Bruce went as well, but unfortunately i missed him).

i took a few photos on the day (mostly of Lachlan's car though :D), it was getting dark by the time i got there, but better than nothing!!

www.project240k.com/events/prince06/index.html

Kent

John Ellis was there. With his restored 1965 GT-Be2. Johns car is the grey one with hubcaps near the lightpole. This pic was taken on the Sunday in the sleepy little village of Milthorpe...very very quite place is Milthorpe, 'till a rumbling bunch of triple weber fed two litre sixes show up for lunch!

Streetscape is not mine.(Photographer: Bourke, M )

post-6441-14150797303458_thumb.jpg

post-6441-14150797304032_thumb.jpg

What a great event! Mr. Ellis' car was definitely a stand-out. Absolutely beautiful. As wasthe rest of the field!! I had a great time, and it was fun meeting the Prince gurus in attendance as well as Bruce and Kent! Thanks for coming by guys!! I have more pictures here: http://storm.elxx.net/alfadog/backtobathurst06/index.html