IGNORED

'78 Black Pearl 280Z on Ebay

lonetreesteve

The car looks nice from the pictures. I was looking at the pictures and I got to wondering why it has a spedo that starts at 10Mph vs the 0Mph like my 76has in it. The miles are probly not right. It also looks like you might have to buy a funnel. There seems to be alot of oil on the bottom of the valve cover and around the oil cap itself. The seller says it has no leaks at all. LOL thats hog wash. I guess people will buy anything off of ebay.

..and the phrase he uses "These are the original owner's words, when purchased 10 years ago" means to me he does not believe the condition he claims, but says it anyways because the previous owner said it.

You have to wonder why he is using those words. Its one thing if he doesnt know, but he doesnt say that. he makes a claim and basis it on the words of the p/o 10 years ago. HHmmmm..