IGNORED

Compression Check and Valve Adjustment

To upload a photo into a thread, just scroll down to "manage Attachments" when writing or responding in the "reply to thread" area.

To upload photos into your own personal gallery, click on any of the 6 pictures on the front page, when the page opens to veiw those pics, look to the upper right hand area for the "upload photos" clicky. Then go from there.

Hope that helps, at least a little,

Dave.

P.S. MIKE!!!! there's something wrong here!!! My reply just went to the top of this forum whats up with this or is it just my computer??????

Hey guys,

I'm just really happy that my first time checking compression and adjusting valves went so good today! Took hood off, checked compression, adjusted valves, painted cover, and put hood back on all in under 4 hours. Might not be that quick, but was my first time and it all worked, so I'm very happy! Check my cardomain site on page 3 for the pics, I'm going to repaint the air cleaner too the same color. Compression was 140,140,145,145,150,145 (rounded up and down, so they were all in the 140's.) About 3 valves were perfect, couple needed a little and quite a bit needed a lot of adjusting. Now need a day to do the timing chain, which I am scared about dropping the chain (like described in ZT tune up video)

If someone points me in the direction to upload and post a video, I can show how it was running before I did this whole tune up, then in a couple weeks show how it runs then (hopefully much better)