Front Pulley removal - Page 3 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Front Pulley removal

Featured Replies

Randy, I notice you live in Pomona. I'm assuming California. I lived there from 1961 to 1980, attended elementary (Arroyo), middle (Junior High in those days-Marshall), high school (Ganesha), and college (Cal Poly) there. My stepmother, brother, sister, and son now all reside in diffiernt parts of that city so I occaisionally still spend time there.

  • Author

I picked up the new woodruff key last night from the dealer. Thanks for all the advice and help guys. My experience so far with this club is that it is a wonderful bunch of dedicated Z people willing to help. I don't think there is a respository of any more Z car related knowledge on this planet than exists here.

Hey Stephen, I live in Phliips Ranch, we should get together someday. San Berdu is right down the freeway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.