Any Takers? - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Any Takers?

Featured Replies

So what you're saying is that there's alot of wiley wascals in Waskom! Am I wite?

Anyway, if someone is looking for a nice ZX, check out this 82 Turbo.

http://houston.craigslist.org/car/150704137.html

There is also a white ZX just north of Hwy 6 and Clay road, on the west side of Houston. It's 3 grand and in need of some TLC. I wouldn't pay a dime over 1500 for it. They had the hood open and the engine reaked of cheap spray on quick wax, you know, to show how clean the engine is ROFL . Anyways, I still have my 75 to look after and get on the road before I go looking at other cars. Besides, my next one will be a 240, but that is a LONG time away.

Is there something wrong with me if I think it is kinda cool? I am going for an all original restoration but there is something so cheesy about this car that I love it.

Is there something wrong with me if I think it is kinda cool? ...snip...

Yes, sadly there must be. :ermm: :nervous:

Is there something wrong with me if I think it is kinda cool? I am going for an all original restoration but there is something so cheesy about this car that I love it.

You poor poor man. Hopefully you'll get over this once you sober up.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
You know... I had been wondering where to put my speakers.....

But do you have four of them?

The saddest part is the amount of money that he probably put into that car, and that somone will pay what he is asking.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.