IGNORED

wohoo!!! finally

khughes

Miles and I finally won a yahoo auction for a GT-R replica grill!!! it is a Fibreglass copy, but looks rather nice :) it had a small crack and a section of paint had fallen off, but overall not to hard to fix

i finally won it for the princely sum of $210, not cheap, but since i have seriously been looking for GT-R grills, they have all but dried up (apart from 2 $1000+ real ones!)

so fingers crossed, over the next few weeks, my whole kit should be swimming it's way over!!

post-6769-1415079715639_thumb.jpg

post-6769-14150797156593_thumb.jpg

post-6769-14150797157021_thumb.jpg

Yeah, stayed up all night watching the thing and bidding. Now we wait until it gets here and then ship all the stuff off to the intermediary shipper who will send to to Oz. Clean up my house too - starting to look like an upscale wrecking yard - no bodies, but lots of parts.

i know, your wife must absolutely hate me :)

Not really, but she was not happy with the long laundry list the first time. But it was more at me than you - I neglected to say "please" and "thank you." I know better now!

You guys need a new hobbie, When Z cars get that expansive ill have my retirement in parts!

Only if you can sell them here in Japan or downunder in OZ. Take a look at Japan Yahoo and see what the S30 stuff is going for - you could retire today!