Pre Registration: $25.00 (With a T Shirt) Now until July 31, 2002

At the gate prices of: with T shirt $35.00

w/o t shirt $20.00

Call (650) 493-3304 for Registration

Sponsored by: Club Z, ZDriver and StrictlyZ

MORE INFO COMING SOON!!!

Anyone around here thinking of going?

steve77

There are always things for sale at meets like this. Not a huge amount of parts--it's not like a bug-o-rama where there is a huge parking lot spread with parts! But there will be cars for sale and vendors and usually a few people will have a door panel or a front dam to sell. But EVERYBODY has parts back home and meeting these people for contact later is good.

The cars for sale part (at car shows) is the funny part...I'm not convinced an auto show is the best place to get a good deal on a classic car! I think hype and charisma are not good enviornments for buying cars...At the MSA show there were a few cars for sale initially, and by the end of the day, it seemed like every other car was for sale. There were hand-lettered signs popping up everywhere. People were overheard saying, "...If that thing is worth $5000, then mine is worth at least 4!".... It was pretty funny to watch. There were a bunch of really everpriced Z's there. My favorite was the TOTALLY TRASHED 77-78 TOTALLY BONE STOCK (but with half dash cap and seat covers, of course) with $3000 wheels and tires for $7500.

steve77

Hey Guys,

I really hope that I'll be able to make it, it will be my first meet when actually owning a Z. I am in the process of swapping the motor in my Z, while I rebuild the original motor, my current plan is to have it ready by the end of July, just in time for the meet. We'll see how it goes.

Hope to make it and meet some Bay Area Z owners.

Greg Becker

'72 240 - soon to have a L26 while the L24 gets rebuilt