Early 5-Speed - Page 4 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Early 5-Speed

Featured Replies

Thanks for the link, this is great! I never found this with my Google searches.

What I like about spreadsheets vs. an HTML page, is that I can download it locally to my computer. People take down their websites every day and quite often good data goes with it.

I think a spreadsheet is a much better tool for future proofing data. It also allows the viewer to sort the data in ways that make sense to them.

I'll reach out to Marc.

Thanks

You can also highlight that whole chart and save it as a word document. From there it would be easy to copy and paste it into an .xls worksheet.

You can also highlight that whole chart and save it as a word document. From there it would be easy to copy and paste it into an .xls worksheet.

good call, I'll get cracking.

Thanks for the link, this is great! I never found this with my Google searches.

I'll reach out to Marc.

Thanks

Good luck... I think Marc intentionally dropped out of sight years ago. I'm surprised to see he has anything Z related left on the Net.

FWIW,

Carl B.

I just got an email from Marc, he says:

Feel free to take any of the Datsun stuff off my page. I don't care about getting credit. I've only kept that stuff up there because I don't believe it is available anywhere else, and some of it may be of value to folks.

Thanks for keeping the info alive Marc!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.