IGNORED

Interesting show on Austar

1 Bravo 6

Well, ..... I hope so,

For those who are on Austar and don't read the programs a week in advance as I do, on Thursday, 16th March at 10:30 on Discovery Channel, is advertised, "The Greatest Ever Sports Cars", rated PG so you'll be able to watch it Lachlan. LOLROFL

Now that I've let you all know about it, I'll probably forget to watch it.:(

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

According to http://ourbrisbane.yourtv.com.au/guide/index.cfm

Program details: Thursday, 16 March

10.30pm - 11.30pm | Discovery Channel

The Greatest Ever Sports Cars

Documentary

This program counts down the top ten sports cars of all time. The team puts their picks through the paces, testing out their claims, shutting down a major American highway to put the pedal to the metal in a Ferrari Enzo. The panel then debates and argues on the virtues and failings of each fantastic sports car. Viewers see which hot ride is singled out as the greatest sports car ever.

That might be 9:30pm for us Queenslanders as we dont have daylight savings.

G'Day Daz,

Glad you mentioned Daylight Saving, ... I NEVER, EVER, EVER think of it. (Stupid idea).

Checked the Austar guide and, ... sure enough, on the bottom of the page it says, "Programmes listed in Eastern daylight savings time" and, "Qld viewers subtract one hour; SA viewers subtract 30 minutes and NT viewers subtract one hour and 30 minutes from all programme start times".

So tune in at 9:30 p.m. or 2130 hours, whichever you understand best. :stupid:

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

I saw 'the greatest ever' motorcycles last week, a little bit light on content and the #1 was a Honda 90 step thru so who knows what car will be tops!

Reckon the bloke from NZ who made the Britten should have been higher, didn't even mention the fact he'd built ground effects into the frame.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this show already. The Z won't be number 1, but another Jap sports car is right at the pointy end, probably in the No 1 spot, can't remember.

Actually, I didn't think it was all that great. McLarens and Enzo's are good, but there is a few weird inclusions in there and they keep on re-hashing things and using the same camera shots 6 times over.

OK for the absent minded yanks, but gets a bit dull for us Ozzys LOL LOL

I'm pretty sure I've seen this show already. The Z won't be number 1, but another Jap sports car is right at the pointy end, probably in the No 1 spot, can't remember.

Actually, I didn't think it was all that great. McLarens and Enzo's are good, but there is a few weird inclusions in there and they keep on re-hashing things and using the same camera shots 6 times over.

OK for the absent minded yanks, but gets a bit dull for us Ozzys LOL LOL

wow absent minded? us? noway!