IGNORED

HELP! need c110 pics

73skyline

hey eric

heres the pic of the z car i got the wheels from...guy was name clint or "stony" in the z world.

the front wheels had to be repaired when i got them, they both had cracks in them....took the wheels at a head shop and they welded them right up....no more leaks and are fine...i drive on them everyday on my 240sx.

sorry dude didnt mean to take your stuff...i promise i wont take what you want next. soooooo what did u want next????? hehe ill let you know if i have it already hehehe

laters

mikey

post-7451-14150796912536_thumb.jpg

hmmmm......

i think i remember the red alaska Z had body-colored semi-works or works fender flares & the pics were kinda wahed out/grainy looking... the car looked like it had been well used, not a trailer queen or anything...

probably ex-military personnel from the bases over there...

ok so i don't think the wheels you won are the same ones i wanted... still though the coincidence is crazy....

i think i'll hold off on telling you what i want next... hahaha

-e

Hello guys came across the post accidentally.. here are some pics of the car with and without the watts

22270000037.jpg

222700_00039.jpg

Here is a pic with the worx rear overfenders the looked funny

2227frontright.jpg

There are more pics in my album username stony

crap... maybe this IS the car after all... Thanks Mikey.... hahaha...

bummer... oh well, such is life right. I learned my lesson after that, went straight to a DSL connection...

-e

(sorry for the rant)

no worries...if your around the san diego area shoot me an email and ill shoot you and address and number so you can check out the C110. ill be getting another 240z maybe next weekend but only to sell not to keep....goal this year is to have a running and painted skyline....and it will happen....hehe]

mikey

oh yeah if your interested i may be able to get a pair of 15x11.5 watanabes for about $800-900. i was thinking of getting them so i can do the wide flares but its just gonna slow my cars progress so i chose to skip the wide flares and make a clean and running car...let me know...see yah

mikey