IGNORED

2300 mile road trip for $250.00 240 worth it?

er34gtt2000jp

Way to go Eric, I thought the "whoa is me" approach would work.

I said it at least 5 times there and I'll say it again, best Z in the graveyard. And at $270.00 one hell of a bargain.

I should have given you a cell number and you could have come by the house and picked up some of this sheetmetal that I have. Oh well. maybe next time.

Yeah, I did not have to pour it on too thick though. His fiancé was all for it, but he put up a fight to the very end.

I have to say they were nice enough but i still think they needed to be more up front in their auctions.

I am just glad it worked out well for me, and kinda felt good to stick it to the guy who originally sniped the car from me!

Check out the photos I posted here, remember the bondoed rear bumper indentations?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/big_daddy_nismo_4x4/album?.dir=/df68

Thanks again for your help and hope to see you at MSA

LOL i'm going to guess right around 350 bones. Well was I close?

Well I averaged 14.2 MPG there and 13.5 MPG back and it was just over 2300 miles round trip.

I have to say the 2k5 Frontier did well pulling 4500lbs throught the mountains. I was able to run up the hills in 3rd gear at 75-85 MPH.

Flatland towing was even better, I saw 15.3 MPG on one strech up I-99 here in Cali on the way home.

But if I pushed her hard, like 80+ the mileage dropped to like 9 in the hills!