Hey look what i found! - Hybrid & Aftermarket - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hey look what i found!

Featured Replies

Comeing home from work today i stopped at a junk sale.

I found this grant GT wheel from MSA. Came with a adapter for 72/73 240Z the "z" horn button, intructions, and the shipping invoice.

Not bad for 25 bucks.

post-5338-14150796794286_thumb.jpg

Good score Bill!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Bill,

They probably came from the first theft of your Z car parts, you just bought them back...If you haven't seen any other Zs around, yours are probably the only ones...

Will

  • Author

I never bought on of thease. Their is a 74 about a mile up from me.

Awhile back they took a gas tank i had, it had a small dent in it. They had a tank their paintd different then mine but had the same dent in it.

This car was in his mid 60s. I dont see him stealing things but i could be wrong.

I was just yanking your steering wheel!

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.