How Do You Spell That ????? - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How Do You Spell That ?????

Featured Replies

During a rather intense sexual activity, Sue let out with a long, piercing scream, every muscle in her body locked up and her body became as rigid as a board and she stopped breathing.

Bill paniced. He tried unsuccessfully to revive her, then called 911. The 911 operator told Bill that she would send the paramedics right away.

"Where do you live?", asked the operator.

"At the end of Eucalyptus Drive", Bill said.

The operator asked, "Can you spell that for me?".

There was a long pause and finally Bill said, "How 'bout if I drag 'er over to Oak Street and you pick 'er up there".

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

LOL your not going to leave the poor bastard alone are you old Henry? I mean Rick HAHA ROFL
  • Author

No Way Jared,

I'm like a bull terrier mate, ... once I sink my teeth in the victim is DOOMED.

The old teeth might be false ones but I use Araldite. LOL LOL

Surely you've realised why I use THAT smilie.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

No Way Jared,

I'm like a bull terrier mate, ... once I sink my teeth in the victim is DOOMED.

The old teeth might be false ones but I use Araldite. LOL LOL

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Rick,

Don't tell me Vegamite has nothing to do with it...ROFL

Will

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.