IGNORED

Z pictures!!! Help

280~Master

Hello ladies and gents,

I am looking for pictures of the letter Z for a painting project. Have looked on the net and did not find what I was looking for. I would like to find the Z that looks like the emblems with the dash in the middle of the letter. you know like on the side of the car behind the quarter window. You can email them to me or post them here on this thread.

Thanks,

John

jjohnnyb_1@msn.com

If you can't find what your looking for perhaps you can make it. If you get a good close up shot of it on a direct angle, I could trace it in illustrator and give you a vector image that can be increased in size without distortion. If you want it all dressed up you can pass it into photoshop and add effects.

I did exactly that when I worked on logos for my club. Working from photos of the emblems on the cars in the CAD graphics program I use, I traced and developed these. Searching through the archive, I noticed differences between various Zs. Thus two different ones posted here. I also worked up what I call the Z-Store logo. These images are exported from my CAD program which is why they are background reversed.

post-4148-14150796695133_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150796695285_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150796695373_thumb.jpg