IGNORED

New Guy in Florida-240Z for me?

Hey everybody,

I'm new here and just starting to get interested in Vintage sports cars. I'm wondering if you can help me find one I fit in. I'm 6'4" and find many sports cars don't fit. Yesterday, I tired to squeeze into a 1974 TR6. I had good headroom, but there is no way I could drive that car as my knees were eating dash.

Are the 240 Zs any better re legroom for tall drivers? Any other sports cars you can suggest that accomodate tall drivers?

I'm looking for an entry level vintage sports car to purchase in the future. I like what I see and read about the 1965-1975 Porsche 911, 1969-1973 TR6 and 1970-1973 240Z. I think the wife would freak if I put down more than $15K initially, and I want one in good-excellent condition. Any ideas? Thanks!

Regards,

Stetch Armstrong

Where abouts are you located?

find the closest one for sale near you and go try it on for size. If your

in riverside county let me know ill find one you can sit in.

Im 6'1" and have a couple extra notches let to go back...in legroom.

the legroom is one of the nice features the Z has.

I'm new here and just starting to get interested in Vintage sports cars. I'm wondering if you can help me find one I fit in. I'm 6'4" and find many sports cars don't fit. Yesterday, I tired to squeeze into a 1974 TR6. I had good headroom, but there is no way I could drive that car as my knees were eating dash.

Are the 240 Zs any better re legroom for tall drivers? Any other sports cars you can suggest that accomodate tall drivers?

I'm looking for an entry level vintage sports car to purchase in the future. I like what I see and read about the 1965-1975 Porsche 911, 1969-1973 TR6 and 1970-1973 240Z. I think the wife would freak if I put down more than $15K initially, and I want one in good-excellent condition. Any ideas? Thanks!

Regards,

Stetch Armstrong