IGNORED

recognize this wing???

fazzt73

Look like a larger less proprotinate version of the so called 'BRE' spoiler. Just large enough to throw off the Z's contour. Why would you want to reproduce that one? Now I would be interested in a good reproduction of the actual 'BRE' spoiler.

The wing looks like a mini Whale Tail. Not sure if that what it really is though.

And that's a real sweet looking spoiler you've got there. Is that one that you made? If I ever paint my rig I may have to get one.

Yes i make those, they are available im just getting into Z parts as i just bought one, i have a bunch of CF parts coming ill introduce them as i make them just didnt want to make a "what CF parts you want to see made" thread that never happens, my company makes composites parts for cars and bikes.

Paulo.

Glad to see you smartend up and stoped hanging out with the Rifraf over at Galantvr4.org Paulo! LOL! So did you get rid of the GVR4?

I will personally vouch for Paulo guys, he's been making CF and fiberglass parts for Galant vr4's (among other cars) a long time, and his stuff is premium quality!!

So what year Z did you buy? I want first dibs on that front spoiler in CF you got there!

Glad to see you smartend up and stoped hanging out with the Rifraf over at Galantvr4.org Paulo! LOL! So did you get rid of the GVR4?

I will personally vouch for Paulo guys, he's been making CF and fiberglass parts for Galant vr4's (among other cars) a long time, and his stuff is premium quality!!

So what year Z did you buy? I want first dibs on that front spoiler in CF you got there!

Dude glad to hear from you here!!!!!ROFL

nah old habits die hard bro i just have one more toy to play with..

mines a 74 email me if your interested in the spoiler.

Paulo.

That first spoiler is ugly, and that prpbably why they stopped making it.

The BRE rear one in nicer, the ZG rear spoiler is probably the one that people want in CF too, along with CF ZG flares.

The ZG spoiler is prettymuch identicaly to the BRE one, except it has 2 ridges on the window side of the spoiler.

Dont have a pic handy, but i'm sure someone else will post a pic for you.