IGNORED

Air Dam Identification Help ...

280z1975

Hello Everybody,

I am in the middle of stripping down my Z at the moment and need to start thinking about a new front end (there are some parts that are damaged and the cost to replace them approaches that of a new air dam) so it's time to add a new front end to the car. :cheeky:

I really like the front end in the attached photo but I have been unable to identify it. If you know where to be able to find it please let me know.

Thanks for the help.

post-10327-14150796548985_thumb.jpg

That certainly is a fine looking Z! Spoilers? Well, the best thing to do to search though vendor cataloges, as there are a number of front spoilers available. Also, using the search function on this site should provide some insight as well. Good hunting and welcome aboard!

Hi Gregg! That is the MSA air dam with no brake ducts. I think Victoria British and Motorsports Auto carries them :)

Ok, so now that I know what bumper it is does anyone know how hard it would be to adapt this 240z styled air dam to my 280z. I really like the look of the front bumper being that small. I could go with the 280z one from MSA but if it's an easy mod I would like to do it.