Need Steering Column "jacket" - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need Steering Column "jacket"

Featured Replies

Does anyone have the plastic(2 piece) collar/jacket to go over a 72 240 steering column?

MSA and Victoria don't stock/can't get it. I checked a few parts places and no luck.

thanks for the help

Bill

Junk yard (possible but not very likely), eBay, or one of the numerous Z-car used parts specialists. I'd link to a few, but I'm at work and don't have all the URLs here.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I got a few. Please PM me if you are interested.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.