orange s30 search - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

orange s30 search

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks to all that replyied to my post I have found my color it's PPG Omaha orange here's a pic. Bubbles, thanks but I have a 03 sunset 350z already.

z02_orange240z.jpg

You can check out my gallery. It has many pictures when it came out of paint. I went with the original 918 but did a single stage Dupont paint. No clear coat. It looks amazing. But you are looking at a $7k paint job.

You have to be careful of orange as there arent too many variations of orange that would look good on a car.

Good luck

Mark

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.