IGNORED

Now selling parts

leondown

As no body seems to want these cars I am now offering to sell bits off rolling wreck 4 door auto at cheap as chips prices

name your part name your price

I cant understand why no one wants these cars they are oooooozing with class and style and potential...every time i caress them i come away all black and sticky with style and class all over my fingers. takes days to scrub it off.

leon

front seats in tasty black and green drivers seat split seams torn? but structurally sound pax seat cant reacall...rear seat ok

front trim? do you mean the shiney stuff that sits around front of bonnet grill etc etc.....from memory average to poor condition

rear trim more details pls......the shiney stuff around rear boot panel/lip area??? poor with over spray from crap previous owner home paint job

is there a trick to removing these trims so they stay in as good condition as possible.

front bumper bar OK again relying on my aged drug ravaged memory

but CHEAP cheap cheap and I will include the red back spiders and cobwebs free at no extra charge

I am out of town next couple of weekends but will try try try to get some photos up on www soon

leon

Ahhh i see craig, cheers! I thought you referring to your own c110 in the third person! Anywho, the only problem for craig and i as far as parts go is shipping... But certainly if its cheap enough im interested. Thanks for the low down, how about the right front fender?

Tom

Well, its worth keeping nonetheless isnt it, and maybe, just maybe one day finding the time to work on it? Hey craig, why dont you bring your csp311 silvia along to one of the ozdat meets - whats happening on that front? And the Z front for that matter?

Hi Leon,

The R200 sounds nice, but probably a pain to remove and post. But the Rear Mounting Spring, or Cross Braket sound interesting? Is it a custom build? Could you take a photo of it please. Oh, what did you do for half axles? Are they CV or Uni ? If they are CV, did you need to shorthen them or are they from another model?