Brake pedal travel???? - Page 2 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brake pedal travel????

Featured Replies

  • Author

I believe all of the ZX and ZXT's used the 15/16" M/C. In most situations this is the M/C that works on the Z 4-wheel brake mod. The Corvette caliper uses rather large pucks and reqires considerable fluid travel to make them function. I will be away from the shop for a while and will not be able to install the new 1" M/C. I will let you guys know how it works.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.